The goal of this program is to provide a fun and educational soccer experience to help introduce the youth in the PeeWee program to the game of soccer. The Intramural program provides training sessions by qualified staff and assistants that focus primarily on skill development in a fun but structured environment where any child can be included in learning the game of soccer and improving their soccer skills and knowledge. Through the In House program, the Club is able to identify players to our Travel and offer the opportunity to the players that demonstrate a higher level of skills and maturity to be promoted to our Pre-Academy and Premier programs. All Welcome! Read below about the upcoming season.
BYSC Spring 2023
BYSC Soccer Fields @ Brentwood State Park-Community College Drive, Brentwood, NY
INTRAMURAL & PEE WEE SOCCER -Boys & Girls born 2019-2007
- Intramural Program begins the week of 3/20/23.
- Intramural comienza semana de 3/20/2023
- Pee Wee & Games begin Sunday 3/26/23
- Pee Wee y juegos comienza Domingo 3/26/23
INTRAMURAL SOCCER: BOYS & GIRLS 2016-2008
- 5 Hours Training/Games Per Week: One Weeknight & Sundays
- $165 for 8 weeks Training, 8 Games, plus 1 Week Assessment Sessions
- 5 horas entrenar/juegos de semana: Un noche y Domingos
- $165 incluyir 8 semana entrenar, 8 juegos Más 1 semana de Sesiones de Evaluación
- TRAINING BEGINS WEEK of 3/20/23 *Entrentamiento empiezar 3/20/23
PEE WEE SOCCER: BOYS & GIRLS Born 2019, 2018, 2017
- $90 includes 1 hour for 8 Sundays/1 hora todo Domingo por 8 Domingos
- BEGINS Sunday 3/26/23/Comienza Domingo 3/26/23
*THERE ARE NO REFUNDS *TIMES MAY CHANGE
*UNIFORMS & PRACTICE KIT REQUIRED
*NO HAY REEMBOLSOS *LOS HORARIOS PUEDEN CAMBIAR
*UNIFORMES Y KIT DE PRÁCTICAS REQUERIDOS
**SOCCER BALLS-SHIN GUARDS-CLEATS REQUIRED AT ALL TRAINING & GAMES**
Spring 2023 Peewee & Intramural Program
The following guidelines are required for all attending. The health & safety of our community is extremely important.
- Masks must be worn by players from the parking lot to check in at the fields. Trainers will instruct them when to remove their masks for instructions. They will then be told to put them back on to return to the parking lot at the end of training.
- All players must bring age-appropriate soccer balls, cleats, and shin guards.
- Any siblings or adults with the player must wear a mask at ALL times
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the session and line up at a marked distance to check in and move to an open area to wait for the group to be taken to the field.
- Please consider limiting the number of people attending training with the player.
- Just before the end of the training, parents will be asked to pack up their items and line up in a specified area along the fence, players will be sent to their parents. We must have the field cleared so the next group can set up and begin their session on time.
- All players must have 1 adult on the sideline and must check in prior to every session.
- No parents are allowed on the field at any time unless a Trainer asks them over for some reason.
- Players and guests not following these guidelines will not be allowed to train or play.