BRENTWOOD YOUTH SOCCER CLUB
INTRAMURAL & PEE WEE SOCCER PROGRAM 2021
Registration Opens: February 1st, 2021 to March 22nd, 2021.
Gender: Boys and Girls
Birth Years: 2017-2006
$140 (Intramural, 2014-2007)
$90 (PeeWee, 2017-2015)
Early Registration Dates:
February 1st, 2021 to February 28, 2021
Early Registration Fees:
$125 (Intramural, 2014-2007)
$75 (PeeWee, 2017-2015)
Registration Closes: March 21st, 2021.
Intramural Start: March 30th, 2021.
Tuesdays, 5:30pm: B2014, B2013
Tuesdays, 7:00pm: B2008, B2007, B2006
Thursdays, 5:30pm: B2012, B2011
Thursdays, 7:00pm: B2010, B2009
Wednesdays, 5:30pm: G14, G13, G12,
Wednesdays, 5:30pm: G10, G09, G08, G07
Intramural 1st game: Sunday, April 11th, 2021. Times TBA
PeeWee Schedule: Times TBA
Sundays: 4/11, 4/18, 4/25, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23
Trophy Day: 5/23/2021
Players Identification Clinics:
Boys, 2015-2006: May 25th, May 27th, 2021
Girls, 2015-2006: Wednesday, May 26th, 2021
All players invited and can bring a friend and/or a family member.
**MASKS & SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIRED AT SOCCER FIELDS
**SOCCER BALLS-SHIN GUARDS-CLEATS REQUIRED AT ALL TRAINING & GAMES**
🚩 2021 Peewee & Intramural Program
🚩 The following guidelines are required for all attending. The health & safety of our community is extremely important.
- Masks must be worn by players from parking lot to check in at the fields. Trainers will instruct them when to remove their masks for instructions. They will then be told to put them back on to return to the parking lot at the end of training.
- All players must bring age appropriate soccer ball, cleats, shin guards and mask to every session.
- Any siblings or adults with the player must wear a mask at ALL times
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to session and line up at marked distance to check in and move to open area to wait for the group to be taken to the field.
- Each player will be assigned a “Cone Number” at check in. Upon arriving at the field their family may sit at the assigned cone and players will leave their bags and drinks at the cone. Please consider limiting number of people attending training with the player.
- Just prior to the end of training, parents will be asked to pack up their items and line up in a specified area along the fence and players will be sent to their parents and a Sr Trainer will have disinfectant for the players hands. Please leave the area once your child’s hands have been sanitized. We must have field and cones cleared so the next group can set up and begin their session on time.
- ALL players must have 1 adult at the field and must check in prior to every session.
- No parents are allowed on the field at any time unless a Trainer asks them over for some reason.
- Players and guests not following these guidelines will not be allowed to train or play.
These are unique times right now. The above guidelines are required by NYS state and the Soccer governing Associations. We all must follow these rules until further notice. Your patience and co-operation are greatly appreciated.